Because of my recently nasty mood, I decided it was time to be intentionally grateful. Here are a few things I found it easy to appreciate:
- A little boy who tried to sell me his dad’s old truck tires as I was walking home. When I told him my car was too small for them, he said I needed to get a truck!
- Discovering that Anthony Trollope wrote far more novels than I had imagined!
- See the colors of spring as the new leaves and flowers unfold a little more each day.
- The capricious weather of March.
- Friends who care.
- Legs by which to stand, walk, run, and bike!
- Holy week coming soon.